Tuesday 13 April 2010

It's Time to Say Goodbye :(

Photobucket

Time has come after 4 years designing, to put down my design tools and retire back to scrapping what I love.

I would like to thank all of my wonderful customers and fans for your wonderful support over the many years I have been creating for you.

Come say goodbye in the Gottapixel forums and celebrate with one last awesome sale.

All products including Commercial Use 70% off with prices starting as low as 60 cents!

Sale ends midnight PST 30th April 2010.



Have fun and get creative! :)



2 comments:

. said...

Hi Cherie,
I hope that this move is for your heart, and not because of the crappy economic times :(
If this is a good thing, then let me say, Yay! Good luck with the next chapter in your journey! And Boo!! I just found you and I LOVE your artistic vision. I want one of everything you have, and might just end up with just that at the rate I'm filling up my cart. You know, I've found most of my favorite designers by their going out of business sales and that's a shame. The digi-scrapping world is over-saturated and it leads to some wonderful people leaving. I wished I would have found you sooner, I would have paid full price hun.
Good luck in everything life brings,
Michelle

Cherie Shields said...

Awwwhhh Michelle :( There are a lot of people that like you have found me only because of my retirement sale. I've started a fulltime job that is taking up pretty much all the time I used to design in. Retiring is a relief from the stress of juggling two jobs that are both essentially full time commitments. So it is sad to give up what has been a large part of my life, but that's how it goes sometimes.