Sunday 17 February 2008

Blog Challenge "Life Changing Moments"

Hello, my name is Iris and I am your hostess for Cherie's first Blog Challenge. I thought it would be fun to create a layout about a life changing moment.

Who or what has changed your life? It can be from your past or current. Although I have scrapped a faith based LO, yours can be totally different. Do you have a very special person in your life that has changed how you look at life? Or are you doing something currently that is changing your life - exercise, eating healthy?

A picture is optional, but I would like to challenge you to journal. Be creative with some elements. You have until Friday, February 22nd to create a LO, upload it to your gallery at Gotta Pixel (registration is free) and come back here to leave a link in the comment section to your LO. Just for participating, you will receive a $2 certificate to Cherie's store. One LO will be awarded a $10 gift certificate.

Here is my LO I created for the challenge - I hope it gets your creative juices flowing :). You can click on the image to see more details.


Credit: Cherie Shields' Chloe kit and Charming to Me elements

Don't forget Cherie's Gotta Pixel 'Rock your Desktop' challenge.

**This blog challenge is being extended to the end of the month to allow more time to participate.**
Please post a link here by the 1st March to be considered :)

4 comments:

-tnchick- said...

I'll see what I can do for ya, Iris! =)

-tnchick- said...

Hey Iris - I have my challenge layout done... I'm just waitin' on GP to allow me to upload as I've met my limit for the moment.

-tnchick- said...

My layout is here.

Debbie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, It was great to meet you.
God bless
deb