Thursday 21 February 2008

"Boys 2 Men" At Gotta Pixel


If you are like me you are always looking for a great 'male' kit. Cherie's "Boys 2 Men" Kit is just that. I love scrapping with this one. It has beautiful deep colors and great elements. I hope you take the time to check it out - I promise you will have fun with this kit.

So - hop on over to Cherie's Gotta Pixel store, grab the kit and start scrapping...If you have made a LO already with this kit, why not linking back to this post to show us what you have done with it? We would love to leave some comment love on your LO.

Here is the latest LO I have done with 'Boys 2 Men' ...maybe it will give you some inspiration:


Oh, don't forget the blog-challenge that runs until Friday. Looking forward seeing your LO's.

Happy Scrapping...

Iris

No comments: