Tuesday 2 February 2010

Pretty New Releases!

Photobucket

This week I have some new goodies for you and as always Terrific Tuesday means $1 bargains. First I have a new mini kit that is so fresh that the pixels are still warm. I've also got a border set that matches lovely with my two most recent mini kits. These are decidely pink, so I have also included two other full page kits that feature pink. Next week I will have something so sweet you will wish that you could reach through the screen and eat them ;) So stay tuned for that yummy release.

Check out this weeks $1 Pixel Bargains

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Don't forget to join my facebook fan page if you frequent facebook. When the fan list hits 100 I will be making an exclusive kit for everybody there. We are nearly there.


Have fun and get creative! :)



No comments: