Tuesday 27 October 2009

$1 Pixel Tuesday - Girly kits, Alpha and Designer Use.

This week I've got some gorgeous bargain picks for Dollar Pixel Tuesday at Gottapixel. Beautiful full-sized recent release girly kits (they will not be featured in $1 pixels again), a lovely alpha and a winter/christmas themed designer use resource. You can find them here. Don't forget I've also got some retiring kits running out at $1 never to be seen again.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've finally decided to release a lot of elements that I have previously extracted for my own use so keep your eye out for them. I will be releasing them all as designer use in the coming weeks. This week I have some christmas elements for you. How could you pass these cuties up?

Photobucket

No comments: