Saturday 28 November 2009

Black Friday - Cyber Monday 50% off Sales (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday)

Before I started designing I had never heard of the term "Black Friday" as it is not something that is part of Australian shopping culture. For those of my fellow scrapbooking friends outside of the USA, black friday is the start of the christmas shopping season and is highlighted by big discount sales. I would imagine that it is similar to the Boxing Day sales that happen here, where people line up at the store doors early for the best bargains. So Black Friday is in full force this weekend at Gottapixel. My store is 50% until Cyber Monday (the internet equivlent of Black Friday). So go grab a bargain. This is the last time this year that you will see prices this low.

Photobucket

Don't forget to join my facebook fan page if you frequent facebook. When the fan list hits 100 I will be making and exclusive kit for everybody there.


Happy Scrapping! :)



No comments: