Friday 6 November 2009

New Releases 50% off International Digital Scrapbooking Day and a FREEBIE.

It's finally here :) International Digital Scrapbooking Day. Don't forget to check out all the fun and Birthday Celebrations at Gottapixel. There are competitions, challenges and chances to be RAK'd by your favourite Gottapixel designers.

Everything in my store is 50% off including brand new releases and designer use products. I've also got a free sample for designers. Please feel free to pick my sample product up to see the quality of my elements.

New Releases

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Don't forget the Gottapixel Commercial Use Grab Bag. Here's a peek at my portion of the grab bag RRP $6.00. Grab this bargain and boost your designer-use stash.

Photobucket


Happy Scrapping :)

No comments: